Missed one of our presentations?
Don’t worry, you can download them here.
- June 2019 – Harmony was presented at SIL Barcelona by Annarita Leserri from ENIDE on 27th June 2019. Her presentation “HARMONY” gave an overview of the objectives and expected outcomes of the project.
- September 2019 – Harmony was presented at Thessaloniki International Fair by Nellie Tzivelou from OASA. Her presentation “Holistic Approach for Providing Spatial & Transport Planning Tools and Evidence to Metropolitan and Regional Authorities to Lead a Sustainable Transition to a New Mobility Era” focused on the HARMONY pilot in Athens.
- October 2019 – Harmony was presented at CIVITAS 2019 by Francesc Rosinés from ENIDE on 3rd October 2019. His presentation “Holistic approach for providing Spatial & Transport Planning Tools and Evidence to metropolitan and regional authorities to lead a sustainable transition to a new Mobility Era” provided an overview of the objectives and expected outcomes of the project.
- November 2019 – Harmony’s first cross-metropolitan workshop focused on stakeholder requirements. Find here the presentations given by the partners during this interesting day in Rotterdam, NL.
- March 2020 – Harmony was presented at Go Mobility 2020 by David Quesada from ENIDE in Irun, Spain on 11th March 2020. His presentation “Harmony” gave an overview of the objectives and expected outcomes of the project.