HARMONY´s third cross-metropolitan workshop at POLIS Conference 2022
Welcome to HARMONY´s third cross-metropolitan workshop which takes place at the POLIS annual conference!
–> Moderator? Vicent Pastor (Head Of Corporate Development / Chief Innovation Officer at ENIDE)
–> Where? Find us at the Harmony booth: number 6
—> When? 30th November at 13.35CET – 14.25CET
13.35h – 13.40h (5 min): HARMONY overview by Vicent Pastor (Head Of Corporate Development / Chief Innovation Officer at ENIDE)
- 13.40h -13.50h (10 min): Use Case -the Rotterdam, eTrikala experience in Harmony by Jos Streng (Transport Planner, Urban Development City of Rotterdam), Elena Patatouka (Senior Project Manager at e-trikala)
- 13.50h – 14.00h (10 min): The results of the stakeholder engagement activities in HARMONY by TARIQ van Rooijen (Senior Project Manager TNO)
- 14.00h – 14.15h (15 min): Policy recommendations for SUMPs by Vanessa Holve (Policy and Project Advisor at TRT TRASPORTI E TERRITORIO SRL)
- 14.15h – 14.25h (10 min): MOBY data collection with the results obtained in TURIN by Vanessa Holve (Policy and Project Advisor at TRT TRASPORTI E TERRITORIO SRL)
—> Who can attend? This workshop is open to all the attendees of the POLIS conference: metropolitan and city authorities, industry professionals, academics/researchers, students, relevant NGOs, etc.
—> Workshop Objective? The cross-metropolitan workshop is aimed at:
- Informing the audience on the HARMONY project and its outcomes
- Exploring the applicability of the current HARMONY MS to matters concerning spatial planning in other areas (=regions/cities)
- Identifying potential improvements and extensions
–> How can we network? We will be happy to greet you at our Harmony booth (number 6) on the 30th of November and on the 1st of December 2022! See you there.