October and November were our busy months as we launched HARMONY MS trainings and demos:
5 CITIES: Delft, Athens, London, Katowice, Turin
3 Training Courses
3 Metropolitan Demos
The HARMONY training 2-day workshop is designed to train the new generation of spatial and transport planners, while the HARMONY 1-day demo targets those who are directly involved in urban and transport planning in the cities, specifically focusing on achieving a zero-emission zone.
During our tour in Europe, the attendees had the opportunity to learn from experts about the advantages of Harmony´s Spatial and Transport Planning Tools for a new mobility era.
OVERVIEW - HARMONY MS training in Europe!
- Ilias Gerostathopoulos, Assistant Professor – VU Amsterdam
- Fulvio Lopan, Research Fellow in Urban and Transport Modelling and Dimitrios Pappelis, Doctoral Researcher – UCL
- Dimitrios Pappelis, Doctoral Researcher, PhD Candidate – UCL
- Fermi Francesca, Expert in Transport Modelling at TRT Trasporti e Territorio srl
- Francesco Chirico, srl
- Ali Nadi, Postdoctoral Researcher at TUD -Delft University of Technology
- Ioannis Tsouros, Travel Behavior Researcher – University of the Aegean
- Lampros Yfantis, Scientific Researcher – Aimsun
- Sebastiaan Thoen, Researcher at Significance
- Maria Kamargianni, HARMONY project coordinator, Professor of Transport Systems Innovation and Sustainability | Head of MaaSLab | UCL – University College London
- Michiel De Bok, Research Leader at Significance and Researcher at TUD – Delft University of Technology
GALLERY OVERVIEW - HARMONY MS training in Europe:
1). Full house at the TUD - Delft University of Technology!
Our first stop was at the 📍Delft University of Technology (TUD) in the Netherlands with 37 registered attendees!
2). National Technical University of Athens: the second stop
Our next stop was at 📍the National Technical University of Athens with 40 registered attendees!
3). UCL - University College London training was ´sold out´ in no time!
Gallery overview - HARMONY MS demos in Europe!
Katowice, Turin and London
- For London: Maria Kamargianni, HARMONY project coordinator, Professor of Transport Systems Innovation and Sustainability | Head of MaaSLab | UCL – University College London
- For Katowice: Adriana Witkowska-Konieczny
- For Turin: Fermi Francesca, Expert in Transport Modelling at TRT Trasporti e Territorio srl
- For Turin: Francesco Chirico, srl
What, who and why?
- The presentation and discussion of international mobility projects was the subject of a meeting held at the headquarters of the Metropolis GZM. The meeting was attended by more than 20 representatives of the cities and municipalities of the GZM from the areas of transport and urban planning, environmental protection and crisis management, as well as experts associated with international consortia.
- In Turin, the content and objective were a bit broader in than in Katowice, as the agenda provided a mix of training and demo experience. There were around 25 attendees.
Bonus track! You can find all videos related to the project and the Model Suite on our YouTube Channel. Don’t miss our news!